miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

London!

How i can´t thinking about this fantastic place?
It´s just because i have any words to describe my feelings about this wonderful city.
Yes,is a journey that i cant forget.
I traveled many times,and i live there 6 months.And is so cool,walk around it .
Have artistic areas in wherever that you can go.

Parks are really quiet ,also cleaning,how you can see in this photo.I never feel like there,when i walked.
I felt freedom,and i was amazed at any time.

I remind when i saw Big Ben in my first time,was really awesome!i felt like an ant!i was really surprised.
And when i went to live i was really amazed every corner cleaning,all the undergrounds,streets,parks.Also i listened music at any time ,almost,wherever i went.
I went to the musicals,go around almost every place by walk.
So, i cant describe it...
Finally when i come back,and many months later,my mother told me cities grips you like when you falling in love with someone.
Really, it´s true .

Como no pensar en este maravilloso lugar?
Es solo por que no tengo palabras para describir mis sentimientos acerca de esta increible ciudad.
Es un viaje que no puedo olvidar.
He viajado muchas veces y he vivido alli 6 meses.Es precioso,pasearlo.
Tiene lugares artisticos donde quiera que vayas.

Los parques son muy tranquilos y limpios,como podeis ver en la foto.Nunca me sentí como allí,cuando paseaba.
Sentí libertad y me sorprendía constantemente.

Recuerdo cuando vi por primera vez el Big Ben,fue increíble!me sentí como una hormiga.I fue realmente sorprendente.
Y cuando fui a vivir,estaba sorprendida,todas las esquinas limpias,calles,parques.También escuchaba musica casi todo el tiempo,a donde quiera que fuese.
Iba a musicales,y a casi todos los sitios andando.
No puedo describirlo...
Finalmente cuando me volví y varios meses después,me dijo ,las ciudades te enganchan como cuando te enamoras de alguien.
Realmente ,es verdad.
                                                    By Paula.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario